Manufacturer of N95 - Disposable non-woven medical masks – Zhongxing
Manufacturer of N95 - Disposable non-woven medical masks – Zhongxing Detail:
Disposable use of non-woven medical masks with small airflow resistance characteristics, with oral and nasal exhaled or ejected pollutants and other transmission functions; provided in aseptic form. airflow resistance less than 49 Pa, bacterial filtration efficiency greater than 95.
This product is suitable for wearing by clinical medical personnel or related personnel in general medical environment.
The product can be used in medical institutions, laboratories, ambulances, homes and other places.
Independent packaging of medical surgical masks
100 packages of non-woven medical masks used once
Medical surgical masks have the following characteristics:
1. The outer layer of the mask body is non-toxic non-woven fabric made of polypropylene;
2. The inner layer of the mask is made of non-toxic polypropylene material, which is mainly non-woven cloth with pro-husband air permeability;
3. The filter element of the mask is made of ultra-fine melt-blown nonwoven fabric treated by static electricity, and the filtration efficiency of bacteria is over 95%;
4. Mask body plastic nose clip in the process of wearing appropriate adjustment, wearing more comfortable and comfortable;
5. Breathing resistance is less than 49 Pa, during wearing;
6. This product adopts seamless edge pressing technology and ultrasonic welding technology to make the mask soft, strong and beautiful.
Disposable use of non-woven medical masks is mainly used in medical institutions, laboratories, ambulances, families, public places and other places to wear, can cover the user’s mouth, nose and mandible, blocking oral and nasal exhaled or ejected pollutants and other transmission effects. The main methods of use are:
1. Open the package and remove the mask to check that the mask is in good condition.
2. The mask has white and dark two sides, the white side facing in, nose clip upward, both hands support the opening cover belt, avoid hand contact with the inside of the mask, the lower side of the mask to the root of the chin, ear belt left and right elastic belt hanging on the ear;
3. Using the plasticity of the mask nose clip, press with the finger, make the nose clip attach to the top of the nose beam, shape the nose clip according to the shape of the nose beam, then move the index finger to both sides gradually, so that the whole mask is close to the face skin.
|Medical Device Name||Disposable non-woven medical masks|
|Specifications||180 mm×100mm/170mmmm×90 mm/160mm×80mm|
|Bacterial filtration efficiency||≥95 percent|
|Residual ethylene oxide||≤5μg|
|Compliance number||YY/T 0969-2013|
|Packing specification||Paper plastic bag packing ,1 per bag|
|Application||Used to prevent oral and nasal exhalation or ejection of pollutants and other transmission protection, play a two-way biological protection role|
|Applicable crowd||medical personnel, cold and runny nose personnel, public places personnel, etc|
|Manufacturer||Huaian Zhongxing Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Registration No.||Su Ordnance Note 20172641053|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We know that we only thrive if we could guarantee our combined price tag competiveness and quality advantageous at the same time for Manufacturer of N95 - Disposable non-woven medical masks – Zhongxing , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jamaica, Tunisia, Swaziland, We hope we can establish long-term cooperation with all of the customers, and hope we can improve competitiveness and achieve the win-win situation together with the customers. We sincerely welcome the customers from all over the world to contact us for anything you need to have!Welcome all customers both at home and abroad to visit our factory. We hope to have win-win business relationships with you, and create a better tomorrow.
By Alma from Leicester - 2017.11.12 12:31
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Sabrina from Hungary - 2018.11.06 10:04