Medical protective mask
Medical masks are provided in aseptic form with small airflow resistance, synthetic blood barrier, specific strength, filtration efficiency, surface moisture resistance and flame retardancy. Air flow resistance is less than 110 Pa, filtration efficiency of non-oil particles is greater than 95, bacterial filtration efficiency is greater than 95.
This product is suitable for self-suction and filtration of particulate matter in air, blocking droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc.
The product can be used in medical institutions, laboratories, ambulances, homes and other places.
Independent packaging of medical surgical masks
Medical surgical masks 50 packages
Medical surgical masks have the following characteristics:
1. The outer layer of the mask body is non-toxic non-woven fabric made of polypropylene;
2. The inner layer of the mask is made of non-toxic polypropylene material, which is mainly non-woven cloth with pro-husband air permeability;
3. The filter element of the mask is made of ultra-fine melt-blown nonwoven fabric treated by static electricity, and the filtration efficiency of bacteria is over 95%;
4. Mask body plastic nose clip in the process of wearing appropriate adjustment, wearing more comfortable and comfortable;
5. Breathing resistance is less than 49 Pa, during wearing;
6. This product adopts seamless edge pressing technology and ultrasonic welding technology to make the mask soft, strong and beautiful.
Medical protective masks are mainly used in medical institutions, laboratories, ambulances, homes, public places and other places to be worn by people. They can cover the mouth, nose and jaw of users. In order to prevent pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, droplets, particles, etc. Spread by wearing personnel. The main methods of use are:
How to use N95xx earband series masks:
1. Open the package and take out the mask, nose clip outwards, pull one ear strap with both hands, make sure the nose clip is upward, as shown in Figure 1 below;
2. Put on a mask, place your chin inside the mask, and buckle the ear straps behind your ears with both hands, as shown in Figure 2 below;
3. Adjust to a comfortable position so that the mask fits the face, as shown in Figure 3 below
4. Press the index and middle fingers of both hands to adjust the nose clip until it is close to the bridge of the nose, as shown in Figure 4 below
5. Each time you wear a mask and enter the work area, you should perform a tightness check. The check method is to completely cover the protective mask with your hands and exhale quickly, as shown in Figure 5 below. If there is air leakage near the nose clip, follow the steps 4) Readjust the nose clip until there is no air leakage.
Using method of N9501 headband series mask:
1. Open the package and take out the mask, hold up the side of the mask with nose clip, make the nose clip upward, and the headband will hang down naturally, as shown in Figure 1 below;
2. Put on the mask, put the chin inside the mask so that it is close to the face, use one hand to pass through the two headbands, and then use the other hand to first pull the lower headband toward the back of the head and put it on the neck , As shown in Figure 2 below;
3. Pull the upper headband to the back of the head and put it on the top of the ears of the back of the head, as shown in Figure 3 below;
4. Press the index and middle fingers of both hands to adjust the nose clip until it is close to the bridge of the nose, as shown in Figure 4 below;
5. Each time you wear a mask and enter the work area, you should perform a tightness check. The check method is to completely cover the protective mask with your hands and exhale quickly, as shown in Figure 5 above. If there is air leakage near the nose clip, follow the steps 4) Re-adjust the nose clip. If the air leak is located around, readjust the headband and repeat steps 1) to 4) until it does not leak.
|Medical Device Name||Medical Protective Mask|
|Model||P N9501 ear belt/ N9501 head belt|
|Bacterial filtration efficiency||≥95%|
|Filtration efficiency of non-oil particulate matter||≥95%|
|Residual ethylene oxide||≤5μg|
|Compliance number||Compliance number|
|Packing specification||Paper plastic bag packing ,1 per bag|
|Application||Used to filter pathogenic microorganisms in the air, to block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions and other self-suction filtration|
|Applicable crowd||medical personnel, cold and runny nose personnel, public places personnel, etc|
|Manufacturer||Huaian Zhongxing Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Registration No.||Su Ordnance Note 2020214XXXX|