Self-suction filter mask
Self-priming filter protective mask has the function of filtering non-oily particles such as dust, smoke, mist and microorganisms; it is provided in a non-sterile form. The airflow resistance is less than 110Pa, the filtration efficiency of non-oily particles is more than 95%, and the filtration efficiency of bacteria is more than 95%.
This product is suitable for self-priming filtration protection of non-oily particles such as dust, acid mist, paint mist, microorganisms and so on in the air.
Self-suction filter mask
Independent packaging of medical surgical masks
Medical surgical masks 50 packages
Self-priming filter protective mask has the following characteristics:
1. The outer layer of the mask is made of non-toxic polypropylene material, which is mainly water-repellent non-woven fabric;
2. The inner layer of the mask is mainly made of non-toxic polypropylene material, ES hot-air cotton and viscose non-woven fabric with intimate air permeability;
3. The filter element of the mask adopts two layers of ultra-fine melt-blown non-woven fabric that has been electrostatically treated, and the bacterial filtration efficiency reaches more than 95%;
4. The plastic nose clip in the mask body can be adjusted at will during the wearing process, and it is more fit and comfortable to wear;
5. The three-dimensional design of the mask, the breathing resistance during wearing is less than 110Pa, not stuffy;
6. This product uses seamless edge pressing technology and ultrasonic welding technology to make the mask soft, strong and beautiful.
Self-priming filter protective masks are mainly used to protect people in environments where the air is polluted by non-oily particles such as dust, smoke, fog and microorganisms. The main methods of use are:
Using method of N9501 headband series mask:
1. Open the package and take out the mask, hold up the side of the mask with nose clip, make the nose clip upward, and the headband will hang down naturally, as shown in Figure 1 below;
2. Put on the mask, put the chin inside the mask so that it is close to the face, use one hand to pass through the two headbands, and then use the other hand to first pull the lower headband toward the back of the head and put it on the neck , As shown in Figure 2 below;
3. Pull the upper headband to the back of the head and put it on the top of the ears of the back of the head, as shown in Figure 3 below;
4. Press the index and middle fingers of both hands to adjust the nose clip until it is close to the bridge of the nose, as shown in Figure 4 below;
5. Each time you wear a mask and enter the work area, you should perform a tightness check. The check method is to completely cover the protective mask with your hands and exhale quickly, as shown in Figure 5 above. If there is air leakage near the nose clip, follow the steps 4) Re-adjust the nose clip. If the air leak is located around, readjust the headband and repeat steps 1) to 4) until it does not leak.
|Product name||Self-priming filter protective mask|
|Model||N9501 Earband Type/N9501 Headband Type|
|Material||polypropylene non-woven fabric, ES hot air cotton|
|Bacterial filtration rate||≥95 percent|
|Filtration rate of non-oily particles||≥95%|
|Compliant with standard number||GB 2626-2019|
|Packing specification||paper-plastic bag packaging, 1 piece per bag|
|Function||Prevent non-oily particles such as dust, smoke, fog and microorganisms|
|Manufacturer||Huaian Zhongxing Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.|